Click on Picture to Enlarge
MCA offers Quality Instruction
MCA's quality college-preparatory instruction includes a commitment to a Bible-based philosophy of education which integrates Christian principles and scriptural truths with academic and social expectations for every student.
MCA offers your family:
- A quality college-preparatory education that integrates biblical principles in every-day teaching.
- Certified teachers and professional staff members who live out their faith in the manner in which they deal with children.
- A partnership with home and church to establish a strong spiritual and academic foundation for every child.
- Instruction includes the opportunity to view and teach each academic area through the lens of God’s Word.
- Rigorous, comprehensive curriculum which emphasizes critical thinking skills and encourages student input.
- Reasonable class sizes affording more individualized attention for students.
- Parental access to school activities and information online.
- Consideration of personal giftedness when individualizing instruction.
- The provision of a secure and loving environment.
MCA also offers:
- Regular chapel services
- Spanish as a second language
- Computer access in classrooms and computer labs
- Drama and public speaking
- Interscholastic academic events
- Field trips
- Age-appropriate libraries
- Advanced placement courses
- Partnership with Collin College for college credit
- Band & choir programs
- Art classes and art-awareness program
MCA is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International
(ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement