Click on Picture to Enlarge
McKinney Christian Academy’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2017-2018, re-enrollment will be offered to our current students at the beginning of January 2017.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to RenWeb from MCA’s website: http://mca-tx.client.renweb.com/pw/
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
If you find that RenWeb is not functioning properly once you log-in:
- Do not use Google Chrome browser (many functions, but not all, work)
- Do not use an i-Pad (instead use the RenWeb Home App)
- If you use Internet Explorer, click on the compatibility button on the log-in screen
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. Please select the type of enrollment packet that applies to your child. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. We ask that you complete the online process and submit the enrollment packet as soon as possible. Students who are re-enrolled by Friday, February 12, will have a re-enrollment fee of $325 and be assured of placement. Students re-enrolled after Friday, February 12, will have a re-enrollment fee of $650 and may be placed on a wait-list if space is not available. Enrollment fees are to be paid by eCheck. Please have your account numbers available.
Students who are recommended or required to enroll in the Directed Studies Program for the 2017 - 2018 school year, will be receiving a separate email with their DS contract attached. Students who are required to enroll in DS will not be considered fully re-enrolled until the signed DS contract has been received by the Business Office.
Remember that our enrollment contracts are binding so please let us know if you have any situations that may need special consideration before you enroll. If you will not be returning to MCA, please log in and list your child as “Will not Enroll”.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact me at (214) 544-2658 ext. 4325 or send an email to email@example.com
. We are looking forward to a great year!