What is PTF?
PTF stands for ‘Parent Teacher Fellowship’. The PTF is a non-profit, membership free, volunteer organization within the school. PTF volunteers are parents who serve and support teachers, parents, students, and administrative staff. The PTF board members meet monthly with school administrators to discuss upcoming events and volunteer opportunities throughout the school year.
What is the purpose of the PTF?
What does the PTF do?
- Keep parents involved in their student’s education for Pre-K through their Senior year
- Provide a connection between parents, teacher and administrators
- Minister to the teachers and staff
- Assist teachers and students, as needed, school wide
- Provide fundraising opportunities for the MCA community to give back to the classrooms.
PTF is an integral part of all the following areas that help raise money, which in turn, goes directly back into the LS, MS, US and Directed Studies programs each year. Some of these programs are:
How can I help PTF?
- UNIFORM RESALE SHOP
- SCHOOL SUPPLY PACKETS
- BOX TOPS
- SPIRIT NIGHTS AT LOCAL BUSINESSES
- HOMECOMING TAILGATE
- BOOSTERTHON & END OF YEAR FIELD DAY
- MONTHLY TEACHER LUNCHEONS
- SCRIP GIFT CARDS
- CELEBRATE TEACHER BIRTHDAYS
- PARTIES IN LOWER SCHOOL
- Volunteer to become a room mom (Lower School)
- Volunteer in a specific area (Resale Shop, Homecoming Tailgate, Pumpkinville)
- Become a PTF Committee Member
- Become a PTF Committee Chairperson
- Become a PTF Board Member
If you have as little as an hour or as much time you are willing to give, we would love to volunteer alongside of you!
The PTF Board